THE WORLD’S GREENEST
Internal, External Cladding & Lining Products
Magnesium Oxide Board Corporation is ISO9001 & 14001 compliant and certified for the manufacturer and supplier of the worlds greenest sheathing and panel board products All products of MgO Corp Board have been CodeMark audited, approved and registered through JAZ/ANZ and carry the appropriate certification registration code approval number and logos as issued by the governing authorities.
Complies with the Building Code of Australia
• BCA Volume 2 Part 184.108.40.206, Fibre cement planks and weatherboard cladding
• BCA Volume 2 Part 220.127.116.11, Fibre cement sheet wall cladding
• BCA Volume 2 Part 18.104.22.168, Eaves and soffit linings
• BCA Volume 2 Part 3.7.1, Fire separation for FRL to (-120/120)
• BCA Volume 2 Part 3.8.6, Sound insulation to > Rw 54
• BCA Volume 1 Section C for FRL to (-120/120)
All of MgO Corp's boards have:
• Outstanding fire performance
• Insulation against head and cold
• Sound insulation
• Damp proof
• Tough (can do all proper modelling)
• Protected against insects
• Simple, easy and swift construction
• Easy to decorate, cut, bore, plane and shear
• 100% Free of harmful substances (e.g. asbestos)
• Environmentally friendly
Product Data Material:
Modified magnesia cement
• Fireproofing characteristic: A grade non combustible
• Density: 0.96g/cm3
• Intensity of bending resistance when dry: 18Mpa
• Intensity of bending resistance when moisturesaturated condition: 22Mpa
• The rate of deformation when pick up the moisture: 0.26%
• The shrinking rate when heated: 1.0%
• Water permeability: There is no drop of water to emerge in the back • Impact resistance: No crack, strip and run through
• Thermal resistance: 1.14m2k/w
• Sound insulation
• Colour: White
• Security: 100% does not include asbestos, formaldehyde, and benzene
• Radioactivity: Not limited by the scope of application
MgO Corp's Magnesium Oxide Board can be used for a range of building aspects in your commercial building. MgO Corp recommends their product for external cladding and sheathing solutions, internal sheathing solutions, internal ceiling solutions, skirting boards, external eve and lentils, floor overlay, sub flooring and moisture resistant board solutions. Each range comes with its own finishing recommendations and sheet sizing. All of the MgO Corp Board range can be finished with any traditional drywall compounds, construction, materials and finishes. MgO Corp Board accepts any type of paint, wallpaper and tiles.
External Cladding and Sheathing Solutions
Exterior wall cladding for your building will not only improve the look of your home, Magnesium Oxide Board Corporation's quality ensured superior performance in all types of environments. MgO Corp exterior solutions are available in square, bevel, tapered, type one and shiplap edges. Sheet sizes range from 8mm up to 50mm thick. Available widths from 300mm to 1220mm and lengths from 2440mm to 3050mm.
Internal Sheathing Solutions
MgO Corp internal solutions are available in square, v joint, tapered and recessed. The MgO Corp Board internal range sizing is available from 6mm up to 16mm. Available widths from 300mm to 1220mm and lengths from 2440mm to 3050mm.
Internal Ceiling Solutions
MgO Corp ceiling solutions are available in square, tapered and recessed edges. The ceiling rage is available from 8mm to 25mm thick. Available widths from 300mm to 1220mm and lengths from 2440mm to 3050mm.
Skirting Board Solutions
MgO Corp skirting solutions are available in square and bevel edges. Skirting board finishes come in a rage of wood laminate styles and PVC styles. MgO Corp skirting boards are available from 3mm to 8mm thick. Widths are available from 100mm to 300mm and lengths from 2440mm to 3050mm.
External Eve and Lentil Solutions
MgO Corp eve and lentil solutions are available in square edges with thicknesses ranging from 4mm to 10mm. Widths are available from 400mm to 600mm and lengths from 2440mm to 3050mm.
Floor Overlay Solutions
MgO Corp flooring overlay solutions are available in square edges with thicknesses from 4mm to 8mm. Widths are available from 600mm to 1220mm and lengths from 2440mm to 3050mm.
Sub Flooring Solutions
MgO Corp sub flooring are available in square, shiplap, recessed and tapered edges with thicknesses from 14mm to 25mm. Widths are available from 600mm to 1200mm and lengths from 1800 to 2700.
• External cladding
• Roof linings and installation
• Bathroom linings
• Floor sheathing
• Internal wall sheeting
• Acoustic requirements
• Fire separation wall systems
• Cooling costs
• Heating costs
• Energy efficiency
• Labour and time
ARE YOU BUILDING BUSHFIRE READY?
With the wall system achieving an FRL of at least 60/60/60 minutes and exceeding 30/30/30 minute requirement, the ResCom-WallBoard satisfies the requirements of BAL-Low to BAL-FZ. This is based on compliance with Clause 9.4.1 (c) as weil as Clause 3.4 of AS 3959-2009 where construction requirements specified for a particular BAL shall be acceptable for a lower level.