Structural Steel Protection
Thin film water-borne intumescent coating optimized for 90 and 120 minutes fire resistance As part of the Interchar® range for cellulosic fire protection, Interchar® 1120 will maintain your architectural aesthetics for fire resistance periods up to 120 minutes on structural steelwork.
Tested and approved to the highest standards, Interchar® 1120 is another reason to choose AFC as your fire protection supplier.
• Approved to a wide range of fire standards
• Third party Certifire approval
• Tested for surface spread of flame, smoke development and toxicity levels
• Compatible with a wide range of primers and a full topcoat color range including water-borne options
• Suited to on-site application
• Fast drying characteristics for excellent productivity
• Single pack product for fast and easy single leg airless spray application
• High solids, low odour, zero volatile compound organic (VOC) formulation*
Interchar 1120 Fireproofing without compromising aesthetics